Athletic Admission Information
General admission tickets for ALL athletics events at Skyline High School are $6 for adults and $5 for non Skyline students. Children 6 and younger and Seniors 65+ are free.
SKYLINE CHARGES FOR THE FOLLOWING SPORTS:
- Baseball – All Levels @ Skyline High School
- Boys & Girls Soccer – All Levels @ Skyline High School
- Boys & Girls Basketball – All Levels @ Skyline High School
- Football – ALL LEVELS (JV & C @ SHS)
- VARSITY @ Everly Montgomery Stadium
(North Gate: Online Tickets and Passes Only)
(South Gate: Cash, Online Tickets, & Passes)
- Volleyball – All Levels @ Skyline High School
- Wrestling – All Levels @ Skyline High School
There are several different options for passes this year and which are available for purchase. These passes will grant access to all regular-season games for all Skyline High School HOME sporting events during the 2022-23 school year. With the exception of FOOTBALL SEASON ONLY which is good for ONLY the home football games. ***All away games, district/state playoff and championship game are excluded on this pass ***
AVAILABLE SEASON PASSES:
- FAMILY PASS ($150): This pass is for up to four guest.
- NON SKYLINE STUDENT PASSES ($50): This pass is for one student K-12 that does NOT currently attend Skyline High School.
- SINGLE ADULT PASS ($60): This pass for one adult.
- FOOTBALL ONLY PASS ($50): This pass is for two individuals for FOOTBALL only
Season Passes will be emailed to you in a ticket form with a QR code. You will receive one ticket for each pass holder (example: Family pass holders will receive 4 tickets). This ticket will be the same for all games for the 2022/23 season so PLEASE screen shot or print out your ticket you will need it for each game. ?
NEW THIS YEAR ……. ALL SKYLINE STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE FREE ENTRY INTO ALL HOME (NON PLAYOFF) SPORTING EVENTS! THE SKYLINE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT HAS STARTED A NEW SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM WHICH MADE THIS POSSIBLE!!
THANK YOU TO OUR CURRENT SPONSORS OF THIS PROGRAM:
** IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM OR OUR OTHER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES PLEASE CONTACT LESLIE BROWN IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE. **